Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Friday, April 27, 2012

League Of Extraordinary Expendables

Click Image To Enlarge
Here are eight of the twelve character posters that Lionsgate released yesterday to promote the forthcoming all-star action epic, The Expendables 2. No offense to Terry Crews, Randy Couture or Liam Helmsworth - but they're just not in the same league as these guys. I never dreamed that these legendary cinema asskickers would ever all be in the same flick -- man, I can't wait until August.

2 comments:

Jack Badelaire said...

I think I'm actually going to try and take the day off to see the movie on the first showing Friday. I've no doubt I'll probably see it in the theater 3-4 times, like I did with the first film.

JDJarvis said...

I can't be certain but I've got a strong feeling someone in this film is getting kicked.