Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Help Wanted!

I'm looking for a fan / friend who is familiar with customizing the WordPress "ComicPress" theme to help me set up a webcomic. Anyone got the skills and time and interested in giving me a hand? I've installed the software, but I'm completely lost.

What I'm looking for specifically is someone to help me build a customized ComicPress site for a property that I intend to serialize online, probably starting this Summer. I'd like to have something as cool - though different in terms of imagery - as Nate Piekos' ATLAND site or Greg Rucka & Rick Burchett's LADY SABRE pages.

Basically, a clean, attractive layout, with appropriate stylistic touches. I've done all my previous webcomics in clunky html. Hopefully, with the ComicPress theme for WordPress, updating and maintaining the site will be a lot easier. That's the theory, anyway - but as noted above, I'm hopeless when it comes to figuring it out. There's no money in it at the moment, but if someone's willing to help, something can be worked out, I'm sure.

If anyone is interested, drop me a line at atomicpulp@gmail.com.

No comments: