Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday Cover: Silk

Here's another vintage VHS cover, in this case, for a film I've never seen. But the cover art is familiar, because I think every video store in central Maine had this tape on its shelves. I'm not sure why I never took the plunge and rented it - based on its IMDb reviews, it sure sounds like something I would have enjoyed. A low-budget crime exploitation film with a female lead? I shoulda been all over it. Oh well....

1 comment:

Rip Jagger said...

I was that way with Evil Dead 2. I saw that box over and over and over at stores, but I never tried it out. I guess I thought it was just a dumb slasher movie, a kind of movie I hate. But when I did finally check it out after Army of Darkness hit theaters, I was blown away.

Rip Off