Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Monday, July 26, 2010

Flashback: Coast Con 91



This is a weird trip into the past. Roland Mann sent me a link to this video, shot for Misssissippi public television back in 1991 or 92, of me being interviewed at the Coast Con science fiction convention in Biloxi, Miss. I was working for a small independent comic book company called Alpha Productions at the time. I appear at about 5:15 into the clip. Several of my Alpha colleagues can be seen sitting next to me, including Leni Gronros, Bob Cram and Paul Pelletier (who now works for Marvel). My pal, author Sidney Williams is also interviewed.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I am somewhat grateful there aren't any videos of me floating around out there. Not that I know of anyway. I'm not as videogenic as you.

Sidney said...

For some reason Dylan's lyric: "I was so much older then/I'm younger than that now" keeps running through my head.