Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Books In Boothbay

Next Saturday, July 10th, I'll be attending the Books in Boothbay: Maine's Summer Book Fair, in scenic Boothbay, Maine. Forty authors from around the state will attend to sign their books and discuss their writing. I'm looking forward to possibly meeting mystery writer Gerry Doyle, myself.

I expect to have copies of Femme Noir: The Dark City Diaries and Kolchak Tales: Monsters Among Us there to sign. If you're in the area, stop by!

2 comments:

Martin Powell said...

No CAPTAIN MIDNIGHT? Seems like a good venue for that book, too (which I like very much, by the way).

Christopher Mills said...

A local bookstore is providing the books, so I don't know exactly which titles - or how many of them - they'll be buying for the show.