Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New DVD Column Up!

My latest DVD Late Show column for Forces of Geek has been posted.

This edition includes reviews of Transporter 3 (which you've already read), Quantum of Solace, The World Is Not Enough (Blu-Ray), Goldfinger (Blu-Ray), Moonraker (Blu-Ray), Andy Richter Controls the Universe – The Complete Series, Escape From Witch Mountain, Return to Witch Mountain, Pinocchio - 70th Anniversary Edition (Blu-Ray), and Space Angel Collection #1 in glorious SynchroVox!

Here's a direct link. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Martin Powell said...

Always fun to read your reviews, Chris.

As for Blu-Ray...I'm protesting it until the original KING KONG and the Universal Monsters get their well-deserved treatment.

My dvds honestly look more than great enough for me.

Christopher Mills said...

DVDs *are* fine; I still get plenty.

We got our Blu-Ray player as a gift from my in-laws, but the discs are pricey. So, by reviewing Blu-Ray discs in my column, I sometimes get free ones from the studios! ;)

El Vox said...

I recently saw the new Pinocchio, great art and I'd forgotten most of the story.