Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Howling @ the Dead Moon

I received my contributor copies of the Moonstone Monsters prose anthology, Werewolves: Dead Moon Rising, today.

The book turned out great, with no apparent printing or formatting problems. The illustrations by Ken Wolak are consistent and well-drawn, and the design of the book is very slick. Effective cover by Dave Dorman, too.

Turns out that my story, "The Beast of Bava Pass," is the lead story in the volume, which is nice. I'm looking forward to reading everyone else's contributions now.

The book is available in some comic book shops and bookstores or it can be ordered from Amazon or directly from the publisher.

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm heading over to check it out now. The link to Amazon just calls up a picture of the cover. But I can check Amazon anyway. I'm getting ready soon to put in an order there.

Christopher Mills said...

Fixed the link.

Thanks, Charles!

Charles Gramlich said...

I ordered this from Barnes & Noble last night. Got a better deal there actually. Looking forward to it.