Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Wednesday, January 24, 2007

National Gorilla Suit Day

I no longer own a gorilla suit (had to throw it away after loaning it to a co-worker who didn't get it dry cleaned after wearing it on a particularly humid Florida evening – pheww), and I'll be hospitalized on January 31st this year... but I wouldn't be able to call myself a Don Martin fan (and I've been one since getting my hands on the Mad Adventures of Captain Klutz paperback when I was twelve!) if I didn't recognize National Gorilla Suit Day.

Thanks to Mark Evanier for keeping the tradition alive.

1 comment:

Sidney said...

I missed Talk Like a Pirate Day and Hug a Writer Day but I'm making note of this one